Have also provided articles for Victory Lane, D.N.F., CHECKPOINT, TONNEAU, and other automotive publications.
- News and feature articles in Grassroots Motorsports magazine [June 2002, Aug 2002]
- Feature article in Import Racer magazine [August 2002]
- News and feature articles in SportsCar magazine, official publication of the Sports Car Club of America.
- Articles in Cabin Life magazine, Fladmark Publications .
- Live rally reports for www.Subaru.net .
- Feature stories and photos for www.SpecialStage.com, popular online U.S. rally e-zine.
- Former U.S. correspondent on the SCCA ProRally series for Rally365.com and RallyRallyRally.com in Great Britain [2000, 2001].
- Public Relations/News Releases for Gingras Rally Sport, Nordic Motors in Motion, CPD Racing, Mayhem Racing, Noel Lawler Motorsports, Scanwest Autosport and other ProRally teams.
- former Editor/publisher of NINES, the Saab Club Magazine
(Saab Club of North America, 4000+ members) [1986-1999].
- former Editor of DOWNSHIFTS (Twin City Rally Club, Mpls/St. Paul, MN) 
- former Editor of CRITIQUE (The Rallye Club of the Silicon Valley, Calif.) [1982-83].
Recent magazine articles written by Tim Winker
SportsCar, July 2002
(Erroneously credited to Rocky Entriken)
Samples of Tim Winker's writing may be found on the Internet at:
- Many ways to compete in one race car - published in NINES magazine #228 and #231.
- Springtime in Alaska - published in NINES magazine #238 (April 1998).
- Who Knows What EVO Lurks? - Results of Paris By Night ClubRallies (April 1999).
- Ice Racing: FWD vs. RWD - Originally published in the program for the 1985 St. Paul Winter Carnival Ice Race (Feb. 1985).
- 1979 Press On Regardless Pro Rally (Feb. 1980).